Sunday 7 October 2012

Not too much progress over the weekend. Alas, it was my 40th Birthday meaning I really needed to drink lots and eat lots :-)

Anyway, I did manage to do a little bit of engine dressing on Sunday afternoon. As you can see,  it now looks very respectable, and is ALMOST finished.

So, rocker cover sanded down and finshed off with a crackle black finish (as is the aux belt tensioner), injectors, and fuel rail all cleaned up and fitted.

TB's are hanging in place at the mo until I get the manifold made.



My idea for the air filter is similar to my old Westfield. Using some large rubber gromet inserts in the back plate, the plate will then double as securing plate for the trumpets.


1 comment:

  1. Looking excellent! Your going to have it finished by Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete